Sunday, November 25, 2007

Celebrating 18 months!

I almost forgot another important November event... Matthew turned 18 months on the 7th! So we took some time to celebrate his 18th month and our 4th month as a family of three!
Playing with Great-grandma and Great-grampa
Matthew and his cousin Jagger, deciding which toy to play with next.
"How old are you, Matthew?"

(I'm not sure how to teach him to hold up half a finger!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim and Tim,

Matthew is adorable. It sounds like you a enjoying a lot! Have a wonderful Christmas season and I look forward to his picture under the tree!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

I guess that's what happens when you leave a message at 6:30 a.m.! What I meant to write is it that it sounds like you are enjoying Matthew a lot!! :)

Stahnke said...

Hey Kim and Tim,
Matthew is growing so much. I can't for him and Turat to be able to meet each other. I love to look at all his pictures. He has come a long way in a short period of time. God is so good!

Till Later,
Kim