Tim's place of employment offers a wonderful Christmas party for all of the employee's kids. They had crafts, games, food, jumpolines, and a kids DJ (I had such fun doing the "hokey pokey" and other silly kid dances ... all while holding Matthew, of course - y'know, so I had an excuse) Santa was there too.
Tim took Matthew down the two slides at work. (Yes, he has slides at work ... why take the stairs when you can sit and let gravity do the work?)
We spent a good portion of the day with our friends Steve, Ally, & Ben. (Here's a photo of just the guys.)
Ben's such a big boy he goes down the slide all by himself and he lands with a big smile for his mom.
Tim may need to see a chiropractor after this trip down the slide.
More friends ... Steve, Michelle, & their adorable little guy, Stephen
Tis' the season to be jolly!!!! What could be more fun than making silly hats and putting them on your son?? One day, I'm sure he'll thank us for taking this photo ... especially in his teen years.
At home later that day, Ben shows Matthew how to put the farm animals together to make matches using refrigerator magnets.
Good times had by all!
2 comments:
That Christmas hat picture is too cute! When are you coming down so Matthew can meet Emma and Noah?
Wow, I can't believe how big he's getting! Christmas is gonna be so fun. What a blessing!
Post a Comment