Does anyone out there find it even this least bit interesting that Matthew started walking and I stopped blogging at about the same time? :)
Yes, there is definitely a connection! I've been spending the majority of my time lately chasing my little guy around saying things like, "That's not for you. Put that back, please. No, sweetie - close that door., etc." When am I supposed to have computer time, I ask you?! So please accept my apologies for just dropping off like that.
It's been two months since he said goodbye to crawling, and things are going really well. He understands his limits now in his world on foot, and I was recently blessed with a new laptop (for some grad classes I'm currently taking) which will help me get online anywhere upstairs, without retreating to the not-child-friendly basement office.
All this to say, I will hopefully catch up with some fun photos from the last two months very SOON!
2 comments:
All I have to say is, I understand!!! :)
That and, Lewis understands his boundaries and then, with big smile and a little cackle, quickly bounds past them! :)
Post a Comment