Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birthday Suprise!

On Sunday, May 4th, our life group friends from church amazed all three of us with the most wonderful birthday suprise ever. Since I'm in charge of birthdays for our life group, I had made cupcakes to celebrate the May birthdays in the group, but little did I know that our friends had such a wonderful suprise up their sleeves. We were taken totally off guard. I'm still in awe every time I think of it - I keep saying it, but it was SUCH a wonderful suprise. It was a special way to celebrate Matthew, and we, as the proud parents of the little guy, will not soon forget such kindness. Jenn made the most adorable teddy bear cake - is she talented or what?
We picked up our jaws to smile for a family photo.
If delicious cake wasn't enough, look at this HUGE present too!!
It's a sand and water play table, and Matthew knows just how to put it together!
Whoa! Dad's tools make cool noises!
"I got my pajamas on, but I just can't sleep 'till I try out my new toy!!"
Splashing is so much fun!! And from the looks of it, there is much more fun to come throughout the summer!

No comments: