Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cedar Point

Well, keeping with the theme of "two months ago"... Tim's company generously sends their employees to Cedar Point for a day in May. Our day happened to be cold and rainy, but that wasn't going to stop us from enjoying it! :) Matthew enjoyed the rides, and if he wasn't making this silly face...
he was doing this funny thing with his tongue sticking out. I guess rides bring out all kind of funny faces.
We cruised the kiddie areas with friends from Tim's work - Steve, Michelle, and Stephen. And apparently, I'm just as much a kid as I ever was... riding all the little rides! Here are Matthew and Stephen taking me for a wild jeep ride.
Matthew really liked riding the carousel. The horses went up and down, which made it more exciting.

Matthew's first rocket ride!


And soon he was so tired that he fell sound asleep - even in the midst of a noisy arcade. Steve and Michelle graciously watched "sleeping cutie," so Tim and I could get a few rides in too! :)

No comments: