Thursday, January 8, 2009

Such Fun and more Happy Holicraze!

You better watch out, you better not cry...
You better not pout, I'm tellin' you why...
Our holidays continued out of town...Well, we were blessed to spend pretty much the entire week of New Year's with Tim's family. We had such a wonderful time! We celebrated Lehr Christmas on New Year's Eve ...
... my birthday (& family photo day!) the following evening ...

... and the next day was the Erler family Christmas gathering!


Yes, you read that right, we had parties for 3 days straight - and then a few quiet days on either side. All I can say is my mother-in-law deserves at least a week relaxing on a tropical beach with a good book after all the cooking, cleaning, and hosting!!


We treasure time with our families. We are so blessed to have family that loves the Lord, loves each other and enjoys each other's company. It was wonderful to have extended time catching up, playing, and conversing with our family. Another favorite memory of mine from the week was watching Matthew play with his cousins. Even though he only gets to see these lovely little Lehr girls 4 or 5 times per year, Matthew knows each one by name and gets ridiculously excited to see them. When I say ridiculous, I mean delighted-shouting, arm-waving, lay-down-on-the-floor-and-kick-with-glee RIDICULOUS! I wish I had thought to video tape Matthew's welcome for his cousins on one of the days they came over - it was hysterical! Oh well! But I did put together a slide show of photos which will give you a quick summary of the Lehr Holidays. Enjoy!!





1 comment:

Stahnke said...

You crack me up Kim! It looks like you had a great time with Tim's family. The Holidays are wonderful and then it is back to routine! Ugh! I'm thinking you all planned the vest to wear on Christmas, otherwise that would of been amazing. Talk to you soon.

Kim