Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Tim!!

We celebrated Tim's birthday and my dad's together since they are both April birthday's. I haven't had much time to blog, so I thought I'd post a few pictures of some of the things we've been up to... After cake and presents, it was time to play ... My brother, Dave, always brings out the coolest remote control toys. This time it was a mini helicopter. Tim has one of these too (so it seems some guys just never grow out of their toys!), so everyone had fun flying them around the family room.My mom even gave it a try!
Matthew and Jagger had fun shaking maracas and dancing, but then they became weapons for knocking helicopters out of the air. Boys will be boys, I'm learning, no matter the age. :)
My dad enjoys both his grandsons very much. They are definitely at a very fun (and hard to keep still) age!

No comments: