Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our 9th Anniversary!

Well, the saying must be true about how "time flies when you're having fun" because neither Tim nor I could hardly believe that (as of July 1, 2009) it's been 9 years since we were married! I count it a wonderful privilege to be married to my best friend and the love of my life.


After a busy week, we celebrated our anniversary rather simply on July 3rd. "Nana" and Grandpa "Uh-oh" watched Matthew for the afternoon and evening while we went to dinner and a movie. We enjoyed great conversation and a rare treat - a lobster dinner! We were able to pick up Matthew in time to go enjoy the local fireworks display. It was a great evening


I thank God for Tim every day. Some days I just can't help but look at him with a sense of wonder and think how blessed I am to be his wife. I pray that God will continue to lead us down the path He has planned for us. The journey has been exciting so far!

No comments: