My friend Kim has recently started up her own photography business. She asked if she could get some practice photographing newborns with Nathan. We agreed and are so blessed to have these precious pictures of Nathan when he was just 3 weeks old. (He actually turned 7 weeks today ... I know, I know! I'm still trying to catch up on a few things here in blog land!) Kim is so talented at both setting up and finishing beautifully unique pictures. What a wonderful way to remember these precious sleepy moments - we'll treasure these photos always!
Oh and I have to say one more thing... 2 days after these photos were taken, the hair on the top of Nathan's head all fell out and his face broke out in a "baby acne" rash! Phew! What timing! Glad we got these photos when we did!!! (It's taken a few weeks, but his hair is finally growing back in now and the rash is history too!)
1 comment:
So precious -congrats you guys -so exciting!
Post a Comment