Ok, so there are a million things I've wanted to post on the blog lately, but things are happening so fast, I'm finding it difficult to make time to log on and do it! So here are a few photos of how Matthew looked when we started our life together and how he looks at 15 months...
Here is Matthew on July 11th, just 2 days after we welcomed him into our lives.
Matthew, on Aug.7th, looking a bit more filled out with some good ole' fashioned baby fat!
Now much stronger...
And able to do a "belly crawl" even!
Yep, life IS good!! Matthew loves to spend time in his exersaucer, which has been so good for developing leg strength.
1 comment:
Dear Kim and Tim AND Matthew!
It is wonderful to see how you are doing. What a beautiful pictures! And he is growing so fast! Every week I am looking on the Internet to a Dutch program about couples who go for adoption and every time I have to think about you. It is a joy to see you smile so much together! Praise the Lord! Greetings to the family from Aruba (the Caribbean)! Sietse, Jenny and Daniel Schaafsma.
Post a Comment