It was the evening of October 12th, an we had just gotten home from the zoo. I changed Matthew's diaper and then went into the restroom myself. I could hear through the door that he was rolling out of his bedroom and into the hallway with a toy. I came out of the restroom just in time to see him get up on all fours and crawl for the very first time!! (I was even able to tip toe around the courner and grab my camera to capture the moment! Wish I had a video camera near by!) I can hardly describe how exciting it was to see him reach a "milestone" like this!
Today he's still army crawling on his elbows and rolling for much of his transportation, but he did crawl a few paces today. I'm sure he'll get more interested in crawling as he improves at it! What a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment