Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Littlest Rocket

Many of you know that I coach volleyball. I have a really wonderful group of girls this year, and we are having a first class season. Not only is my team talented on the court, they also have a nack for getting big smiles out of Matthew. He gets lots of attention when he comes to cheer on the team, and he can often be found clapping his hands while sitting with daddy in the bleachers.

In competitive drills the winning group picks a silly consequence for the losing group. "I'm a Star!" Jumps are a popular "punishment." And, yes, they are all stars in my book!! I'm so sad the season is nearly over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was wondering if you had any of our team pictures when our hair was down and we looked all nice, there were a few of them in the slideshow thing you made us, but i was wondering if you could put one or two of them up so i can print them out to frame them for my room. thanks!

ps. if you would like to just email them to me that would be great also, my email is ksiiimaa@yahoo.com

thanks again!