Thursday, August 27, 2009

July Family Vacation

From July 20th to 27th, we enjoyed a very nice break from reality as we escaped to Mom & Dad Lehr's cabin at Higgins Lake.For those who aren't able to watch the slideshow below over your internet connection, here are a few pics from our vacation.
Time at the lake is always a treat whether we're playing inside....
or outside!

Celebrating 28 weeks! Two trimester's down, one to go! (It may look like I swallowed a beach ball here, but trust me... I'm sitting on some of the other areas that have "expanded" during this whole process, IF you know what I mean!!)

Anna, Matthew, and Alexa going for a tube ride. Matthew is blessed to have such loving cousins who held onto him carefully, even during this very slow ride. He just loves to spend time with all of his cousins!!!

Everyone loves going for a boat ride!

Ah, yes! Not to mention the cool hair styles and wind in your face!

Each year, we enjoy celebrating both Barrett and Michelle's July birthdays at the lake!

Nana & Pop-pop with their 5 grandkids... and counting!

We praise God for such wonderful family!
Below is a slideshow with some of the other vacation memories we captured ... enjoy!


4 comments:

Stahnke said...

Loved the video Kim. That is my all time favorite song, no matter who sings it! Anyways, it looks like you all had a great time. I'm sure Matthew needed that since his world will also be changing soon. Can't wait to see you on Wedn.

Renee said...

I can't believe how much Matthew has grown! (And YOU too! :) I'm so, so happy for you and enjoy reading about all the wonderful things you are up to! We miss you at Bay, but couldn't be more thrilled for you. I have one of your former students in Spanish 2 - Emily Falkenberg - and she says Hello! I told her you were having a baby and she is so excited for you!

Sarah Jane said...

Thanks for sharing Kim! I miss the cabin very much...but I have many memories of the times shared with Uncle Woody and Aunt Dottie there! Matthew is soo very lucky to have them as grandparents and I hope one day I can meet you and Matthew and the new addition and create new memories at the cabin too!

Unknown said...

These family times are the BEST!! We thank God for His hand in our kids' lives. "As for God, His way is perfect"
Nana and PopPop Lehr