Thursday, October 8, 2009

9 months in photos

Well, we didn't really start taking any profile pictures until the end of the first trimester, so technically, I guess this is really 6 months in photos! Either way, we thought it would be fun to put all these together at the end and see the growth. I have SO enjoyed pregnancy and I'm somewhat sad that it's soon to be over. Yet, I can't WAIT to meet our precious little one... knowing that God has knit this child together in my womb in just the way He has planned it. Tomorrow is the big day! Tim, Matthew and I are looking forward to meeting the newest Lehr! And we're looking forward to introducing him/her to you too!

(In each photo I'm holding up the number of fingers which represents how many months of pregnancy were behind me at that point.)






No comments: