Thursday, October 8, 2009

Final Family of 3 Photo Shoot

Well, it's hard to believe that our days of being a family of 3 are almost done! On one of our last nights before Friday's scheduled c-section, we took the oportunity to do our own funny family photo shoot. Matthew and baby will be sharing a room at night time, and we recently put a Bible verse up on the wall above their window. It definitely describes how we feel about both of our children ... "I Samuel 1:27 For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart." We wanted to take a few pictures with the verse in the background, and by the end of it all we were all feeling a little crazy! We're so blessed and so grateful for how God has knit our family together!









I had to take a photo in my favorite maternity dress before my time being pregnant is all over! Tim humored me and got dressed up for a photo too! :)

So... are we ready for this? Here's hopin'!!

No comments: