Friday, November 20, 2009

Falloween

Well, now that it's over half way through November, I might as well post a few of our fall and halloween photos. I must say that having a newborn and a 3 year old has been keeping me quite busy! I really am enjoying this time at home with "my boys" and, even though I'm sometimes frazzled by all the demands on my time, I thank God for this privilege. I also like the forced "down time" I spend feeding Nathan frequently, but I definitely need to find a way to multitask a little better so that I can keep logging family memories on the blog. Anyway, enjoy these photos of our precious kiddos - the 3 year old and the 3 week old (at the time these photos were taken)...




It took several tries to get the above photo ... Matthew is not one for touching slimy pumpkin "guts!" As for Halloween, we had two little frogs. My brother and sister-in-law lent us Matthew's costume, and then I saw the same one in an infant size ( for $2!!!) at a local resale event. I couldn't pass that up even though, at the time, I didn't know the gender of our baby. Nathan didn't think much of his costume at first, but he warmed up to it. He stayed alert for much of our time walking around to the houses in our neighborhood, but fell asleep near the end. Matthew, of course, had the time of his life receiving candy from all our neighbors!




1 comment:

Renee said...

You have two of the most beautiful children! I just want to give Matthew a big squeeze! What a ham! I love the costumes!