Thursday, April 1, 2010

Six months, Solids, & Sitting

Well, it's time for a little update on Nathan... He turns 6 months in just a few days (April 9th), so I wanted to do a little "photo shoot" of him before he starts solid foods. Amazingly, he has survived this long on milk alone! My baby looks like such a big boy in the high chair; I can't believe it! Lately, he has been getting quite interested in what we do around the table. I think he was excited to eat like we do and seemed to enjoy his rice cereal. Although he did let me know when he had quite enough with a look I've never seen before. It was as if he was staring me down and saying, "Mom, don't even think about putting that spoon in my mouth again!" In other news, he is now starting to sit up pretty well with the Boppy pillow around for extra cushion. Nathan is such a quiet, content little guy. Tim says all the time in wonder, "I thought having a baby around would be so much louder." He sure is a special little guy. These six months have gone by so quickly. I count it a privilege to spend these days at home with my two precious boys.







No comments: