Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Grandma to the Rescue!!

Between business trips to Boston and backpacking trips out west, I have spent nearly 3 of the last 6 weeks on my own with the kiddos. In addition to praying hard that God will bring Tim home safely, I find myself praying harder for single moms that I know. What a difficult job it is to care for little ones day in and day out - alone. Once again, "Nana" came to the rescue... visiting for a few days over Labor Day weekend. We enjoyed time at home and a trip to the zoo. As far as mothers-in-laws go, I have the best by far. I am so grateful for Mom Lehr in every way. She is prayerful, thoughtful, realistic, genuine, and wise. I feel that I gain much by listening to her and watching her during our opportunities to spend time together. Here are some photos to remember our time ...











































Bye, bye Nana!! Thanks for a great visit!!!

No comments: