Sunday, April 3, 2011

Winter & all that it brings

'Tis the season for heart-shaped breakfasts in honor of Valentine's day, beautiful ice storms, and, sadly, illness. Nathan had his first introduction to the nebulizer; poor little guy! Also, this February, Tim and I were able to go on the Winter Retreat with our church's youth group while "Nana & Pop-pop" came to stay with the boys. We were grateful to have this extended time with the teens knowing our little guys were having such fun at home. Tim was fighting a cold during the long weekend, and shortly after we got back, we all came down sick. Oh the joys of winter!








Matthew had another "special day" at school. It's so fun to see him learning, playing, and interacting well with others. If only ALL school could be as fun as preschool! :)














Wrestle time with Daddy is a great way to get the winter wiggles out. I'm so suprised at how much my 17 month old gets into it ... I fear this may be only the beginning of boys being boys in our house!
















No comments: