Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lehr Christmas

Phew! Still catching up on some Christmas photos that I wanted to share with you.
For Matthew's first Christmas, we decided to start a new tradition. Everyone receives one present on Christmas eve and each year it will be the same thing...
New Pajamas!! It was fun to include Mom and Dad Lehr in our pj party!
Lehr Christmas' are all day affairs full of grattitude for our Savior's birth, eating, gifts, playing, photos and fun. I don't think we'd have it any other way.
A break from the action inside ... Matthew's first sled ride!
All bundled up and ready for some fun!! (Matthew and 3 of his cousins)
Special gifts from Aunt Nancy & Uncle Dave!
A full quiver of grandchildren!
Well, that's it (finally) for my Christmas posts. We will treasure the memories of this first Christmas with our son forever, I'm sure. I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating Jesus' birth with family and friends. May you grow to know Him more and may God bless each of you in 2008!

No comments: