Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sale Items

Well, I don't know about you, but I've become a fan of RESALE. I haven't got into garage sales much because getting Matthew in and out of the car (as well as keeping him from getting into everything he sees) gets old fast. BUT around here they have these great "Kiddie Kloset" sales at local high schools in the fall and spring. There are tables and tables of just about everything for babies and kids. This year, I was hoping to find some "big" toys for Matthew. I got Matthew his very own "Smart car" for a mere $6! (very energy efficient - unless we're getting close to nap time, that is!) He loves to get in and out. It even has a little back seat or trunk to hold all of your balloons, if you'd like. (I also found the very nice mower in the background of the lower picture at the sale - Matthew just loves pushing his mower!)

I got a great deal on this... Tim was delighted when I brought home Matthew's first quad. Tim just laughed and said, "Yeah!!" when Matthew drove it into the flower bed and started spinning the tires. Hmm... so I guess I'm not going to get help from Tim in protecting my flowers. But I think it's safe to say that this 4 wheeler works better ON the pavement rather than off road.
He doesn't quite have the concept of steering down, but when he just happend to drive it right into it's parking spot in the garage, he walked away excitedly saying, "I did it! I did it!"
"Ok, that's enough talk, Mom! I'm outta here..."

No comments: