One of my sweet and wonderful girls from youth group offered to take "my little monkey" and me to the zoo on her zoo pass over Labor Day weekend.

I didnt' take nearly enough photos of live animals! But here's a cute one of Matthew and a very, VERY slow tortoise.

We got a good look at this scarlet macaw - of course Matthew would've like to get even closer!

We even got to touch stingrays!

And one of Matthew's very favorite sitings of the day was the baby and mama giraffe. (He still talks about this on a daily basis!)

We finished the day with a trip to McDonalds. Cassie took Matthew up and all through the tunnels in the playland. We had a great time!!

If that isn't a day that'll make you hear the call of the wild, then I don't know what is...
(In my effort to get caught up on some of the highlights from the last few months, I'm putting up 2 other new posts today also, so feel free to read on... )
No comments:
Post a Comment