Matthew has always been a very expressive little guy. Sometimes I call him dramatic, and I won't be suprised one bit if he ends up in theater one day - this kid loves an audience. As he grows he is just more fun each and every day, and lately all of his facial expressions keep us laughing. His newest face looks like this. He rolls his eyes from side to side and then he just grins at you out of the corner of his eyes.

We call this his "football face" - grr!

He almost automatically makes this expression whenever he's done something wrong. He has caught on quickly to the fact that most everyone finds it impossible to contain their laughter when he gives them this look.

The "cliff hanger" look. (He's been doing this one since we brought him home practically!)

The "Matthew's in trouble" look (I'm pretty sure he's just copying my face here.)

What a character!! I was going to close by saying, "I wonder where he gets it!" However, if you've read the previous post... Well, maybe I should just say, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment