At 10:05am this morning we welcomed the arrival of our new son Nathan Timothy Lehr. He weighed in at a slim 8lbs 9oz and a length of 21 inches. Mommy and baby are doing well and big brother Matthew is looking foward to meeting his baby brother.
YEAAAAA!!!! Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you. Our answer to years of prayer has finally arrived. He's adorable, and I can't wait to meet him. Much love and hugs to you and your family!! -Mere
Yeah! Welcome Nathan Timothy! Your Uncle Barr, Aunt Michelle, cousins, Anna and Alexa can't wait to meet you. Anna and Alexa really like Uncle Tim's mask & hat. You all look super! You did it!
YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you that I have tears in my eyes right now (and I'm reading this at work, so I have to hide!) 8lbs9oz was exactly the same weight as Calvin when he was born! He was 21", however, so he beat Nathan by an inch! What a beautiful baby boy! He is just so perfect, you look beautiful and the world is wonderful! Happy, happy baby! I'll spread the news to your friends here at BHS!
God is so good to give us such a beautiful little gift. Nathan is a blessing already and we can't wait to love on him. Everyone looks GOOD! Nana and PopPop
I was just reading your previous blog this morning and was thinking, "I bet she can't wait for this little one to get out!!" YOU look fantastic, Kim, and little Nathan is beautiful. The smile on your face is priceless. Enjoy your little miracle. I'll be praying for you these next couple of months. Kiss those chubby cheeks for me! Hopefully before the end of the year we will have met this adorable answer to prayer!
I'm so excited!!!!! Always the little one's deliver the big babies! He is so adorable, and I can't wait to meet him in person. Give that baby a big kiss for me, and Tim you look stunning in your hospital gown! And Kim you are way out numbered now! We will see you soon!
What two precious boys you have! So happy for you guys!!!! Can't wait to meet Nathan in person and see the Big Brother, Matthew. They'll be adorable together. Invest in some wrestling mats! :n) Praising God for his safe arrival! How CUTE he is! Praying for a quick recovery for you too Kim.
Congratulations! I was thinking of you all day. Nathan Timothy is a beautiful baby with a beautiful name. I can't wait to meet him. Big brother Matthew will be excited to see him, I'm sure. Now we both have two boys! We are twice blessed! Take care of yourself and enjoy every moment. So happy for your new family of FOUR!
Dear Kim, Tim & Matthew! Wonderful!!! A son, a brother! We are so glad that God blessed the three of you with this great miracle! You look so happy together! From the Netherlands a big hug for all of you! Love, Jenny & co
I tried to put a comment on your blog yesterday, but did not know that I had to sign in to do it, so I will try it again today. Yesterday was a very emotional day for all of us as we have seen the Lord answer all of our prayers that have been lifted up to Him for so many years. I can think of a couple of verses that seem to help me make sense of all of this. Psalm 37:4-5 is the first one: " 4 Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. 5 Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it." It is no secret that the desires of your hearts has been to have a baby and so God has honored that desire in a beautiful way with Nathan. Also there is another verse I want to quote: 3John:4 "I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth." I can't express how much joy that it has given me to watch how both of you have handled this trial, as you have trusted the Lord to accomplish His will for you and it was great to see how you both have grown in your walk with the Lord through this trial. Much Love,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is a beautiful boy :) Good size too...I thought I was the only one to deliver such "fluffy" babies. What an amazing blessing and answer to prayer he is.
Hi Lehr family!! Congratulations on your new addition! Nathan is adorable...just like his big brother Matthew! I'm so happy for all of you. God has blessed you with a beautiful family. Please, please bring the boys in to visit when weather permits. Can't wait to meet Nathan and see how much Matthew has grown! Chris R.
19 comments:
YEAAAAA!!!! Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you. Our answer to years of prayer has finally arrived. He's adorable, and I can't wait to meet him. Much love and hugs to you and your family!!
-Mere
Yeppie another LEHR!!! Congrats Tim & Kim!
Yeah! Welcome Nathan Timothy! Your Uncle Barr, Aunt Michelle, cousins, Anna and Alexa can't wait to meet you. Anna and Alexa really like Uncle Tim's mask & hat. You all look super! You did it!
YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you that I have tears in my eyes right now (and I'm reading this at work, so I have to hide!) 8lbs9oz was exactly the same weight as Calvin when he was born! He was 21", however, so he beat Nathan by an inch! What a beautiful baby boy! He is just so perfect, you look beautiful and the world is wonderful! Happy, happy baby!
I'll spread the news to your friends here at BHS!
God is so good to give us such a beautiful little gift. Nathan is a blessing already and we can't wait to love on him. Everyone looks GOOD!
Nana and PopPop
I was just reading your previous blog this morning and was thinking, "I bet she can't wait for this little one to get out!!" YOU look fantastic, Kim, and little Nathan is beautiful. The smile on your face is priceless. Enjoy your little miracle. I'll be praying for you these next couple of months. Kiss those chubby cheeks for me! Hopefully before the end of the year we will have met this adorable answer to prayer!
Congratulations! What a cute little...big guy! Welcome to the world of boys! :) Hope you're doing well...we've been praying alllllll day! :)
-Steve & Sarah
I'm so excited!!!!! Always the little one's deliver the big babies! He is so adorable, and I can't wait to meet him in person. Give that baby a big kiss for me, and Tim you look stunning in your hospital gown! And Kim you are way out numbered now! We will see you soon!
What two precious boys you have! So happy for you guys!!!! Can't wait to meet Nathan in person and see the Big Brother, Matthew. They'll be adorable together. Invest in some wrestling mats! :n)
Praising God for his safe arrival! How CUTE he is! Praying for a quick recovery for you too Kim.
Congratulations! I was thinking of you all day. Nathan Timothy is a beautiful baby with a beautiful name. I can't wait to meet him. Big brother Matthew will be excited to see him, I'm sure. Now we both have two boys! We are twice blessed! Take care of yourself and enjoy every moment. So happy for your new family of FOUR!
Wooo Hoooo! Congratulations to mom, dad and big brother! What an adorable little guy! Hope you're feeling great!
We have enjoyed looking at Nathan's picture all day. Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him!
Dear Kim, Tim & Matthew!
Wonderful!!! A son, a brother!
We are so glad that God blessed the three of you with this great miracle! You look so happy together! From the Netherlands a big hug for all of you! Love,
Jenny & co
Welcome little Nathan!!! And congratulations you guys! I bet Matthew is going to be a great big brother!
Congratulations you guys - so excited for you!!! Keep the pictures coming!!!
Praise God! We are so excited for you! Also really like the name (my husband Nate agrees :) ). Lots of love to you all!
Kim and Tim,
I tried to put a comment on your blog yesterday, but did not know that I had to sign in to do it, so I will try it again today.
Yesterday was a very emotional day for all of us as we have seen the Lord answer all of our prayers that have been lifted up to Him for so many years. I can think of a couple of verses that seem to help me make sense of all of this. Psalm 37:4-5 is the first one: " 4 Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. 5 Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it." It is no secret that the desires of your hearts has been to have a baby and so God has honored that desire in a beautiful way with Nathan. Also there is another verse I want to quote: 3John:4 "I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth."
I can't express how much joy that it has given me to watch how both of you have handled this trial, as you have trusted the Lord to accomplish His will for you and it was great to see how you both have grown in your walk with the Lord through this trial.
Much Love,
dad McKenzie
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is a beautiful boy :) Good size too...I thought I was the only one to deliver such "fluffy" babies. What an amazing blessing and answer to prayer he is.
Hi Lehr family!! Congratulations on your new addition! Nathan is adorable...just like his big brother Matthew! I'm so happy for all of you. God has blessed you with a beautiful family. Please, please bring the boys in to visit when weather permits. Can't wait to meet Nathan and see how much Matthew has grown! Chris R.
Post a Comment