We kept Easter celebrations pretty simple this year due to a bit of poor health in our house. I have been struggling with allergies on and off this spring, and Tim came down quite sick the day before Easter. We were almost ready to panic thinking that illness might ruin our vacation plans, but if you read the previous posts - thank God, it didn't! We made it to church Easter Sunday, and it was great to focus on the resurrection of our Savior. I dressed my boys like a couple of old guys, and I think they looked quite handsome nonetheless! :) We took a 9 minute video of Matthew hunting for Easter eggs and the boys' basket, but it's too much to share here, so enjoy a few photos instead...







I can't help but think back to last Easter: we announced to our church family that we were pregnant (I think it's the "big news and getting bigger" post from 2009, if you never read it - it still gives me goose bumps), and this year we got to hold our two precious little miracles for our Easter family photo! I say it all the time, but ... Only God could've written this story!
To HIM be all the praise!
1 comment:
What a good looking family! Our God is GREAT!
Post a Comment