Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Callie!

We had a little family get-together over at Dave & Callie's in honor of Callie's birthday. It was a fun evening. The kids, of course, were excited to play together. In fact, I didn't really take any photos of the adults! We enjoyed dinner, chocolate cupcakes and ice cream.


I took a video of Callie blowing out her candles, but rather than sharing that here, I'll share a few photos from other events. You just don't get to pick your family members, but I'm so glad that God brought Callie into our family! She is a wonderful sister-in-law and aunt. She is thoughtful, fun, and organized. And that really doesn't even begin to describe how grateful I am for her! It will suffice to say that is a joy to know her and to be raising kids together in this phase of life. Happy Birthday, Callie!



No comments: