Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last Day of Preschool!

Matthew enjoyed going to preschool on Tuesdays throughout the 2009-2010 school year. On the last day the kids put on a short program. I took video of most of it, but I'll share a few pictures here. It was cute to see their performance. I must say, many of the kids stood there with the deer in the headlights look - no doubt, due to the number of parents and grandparents in the audience. Matthew, however, seems quite energized by a crowd. He performed with the utmost enthusiasm. He also gave everyone a good picture of what my 4 year old little guy is really like when, right in the middle of a song, he walked off and appearantly felt he needed to take a look out the window. Yep, he's THAT kid! And I love him so!




He ended the year with a big thank you and a hug for his teacher! What a cutie!

No comments: