Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's a.....boy!!!!!!

We're rejoicing and praising God over the arrival of Jacob Daniel Lehr.
He was born at 6:39pm tonight weighing 7lb 15oz's and measuring 19.5 inches long.
Mom and baby are doing well.


Psalm 13:6 - I will sing to the Lord,
because he has dealt bountifully with me.

6 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

What a beautiful blessing! Congratulations to your whole family. =)

Stahnke said...

I"m so excited for all of you! Wow 3 boys!!!!! I can't wait to meet him.

Renee said...

Oh happy day!!! I'm so thrilled for you -- 3 boys!!!!! Enjoy the ride! Congratulations!!!! (OK, enough with the exclamation points).

Jenny Schaafsma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Schaafsma said...

Congratulations!
We are so happy for you!
He looks so cute!
Precious!
Glory be to God!
Greetings from the Netherlands,
the Schaafsma-family

Mack said...

soooo exciting!!!!!