Thursday, July 5, 2007
Showers
We've been blessed by having 2 baby showers given for us during the last month. First, the wonderful ladies of the 8th grade gave a beautiful shower at the school where I teach. I am so touched by the outpouring of support. Everyone there took a moment to either write Matthew a special note for his scrapbook or advice for the soon-to-be parents.

We also were given an amazing shower from our church. I am so grateful for all of the hard work that went into planning everything from the funny quiz and games to the devotional and delicious food. We have such a caring, giving, & supportive church family!


We've truly been blessed with an extremely prepared start to parenthood! We've got all the stuff from clothes, to beautiful blankets, to toys, transportation needs, and accessories... we just need the baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment