Monday, July 23, 2007

Early Teaching

I (Tim) thought I would start teaching him early about the sorts of things his dad really enjoys. Hopefully, someday we will be able to play some ball in the driveway and watch some Michigan football together.


I am thinking he will be the NBA's first Kyrgyz player.


You're never to young to wear the Blue and Gold.
Go Blue!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ben said...

Hey Tim and Kim! Congrats! Thanks for sending (finally Tim!) the link to your blog. It was great reading about your adoption experience. I hope everything is going well. It seems you guys have slid right into the parenting mode with very little problems! What a wonderful time for you guys! I look forward to hearing more about it and seeing you in a few weeks Tim. Take care!

- Ben and the Peterson fam

Unknown said...

Dear Kim, Tim and Matthew!

It's good to hear that you arrived savely! What a joy it is to look how Matthew (and you both) is doing! I can remember Daniel had his first basketball shoes while he was only 9 months old (my parents in law brought it with them from Canada). And look... 14 years later...he has the size of a real basketball player... Enjoy your little one!

Love from Aruba!

Jenny & the Schaafsma-men